SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip is a SpongeBob SquarePants video game developed by Blitz Games and published by THQ. It is available for Nintendo DS and Xbox 360. It is the first SpongeBob game on Xbox to use Kinect.
In Story Mode, SpongeBob and Patrick relive their crazy road trip to the beach through some slideshows leading into arcade-style play. In Challenge Mode, a player can do freestyle and explore a new never-before-seen world in Bikini Bottom.
Andrew Hayward of the Official Xbox Magazine reviewed the video game and wrote "Surf & Skate Roadtrip remains a decent Kinect pick for a few hours of amusement, especially for young SpongeBob fans." Mike of the 123Kinect.com gave the video game a 5/10 rating based in 123 reviews. He wrote "If you or your kids are fine with the foot deal, then its really a mediocre game, may give them something to do for a day or two but that will probably be it. I'd wait until it's in the bargain bin if you must have it." Common Sense Media review of the video game stated that the game is fun but forgettable.
- ↑ SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip. IGN. Retrieved on 24 February 2013.
- ↑ Litepink (9 August 2011). Spongebob's Surf and Skate Roadtrip Washes Ashore. True Achievements. Retrieved on 24 February 2013.
- ↑ Hayward, Andrew (5 January 2013). SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip review. Official Xbox Magazine. Retrieved on 24 February 2013.
- ↑ Mike (30 November 2011). REVIEW: SpongeBob’s Surf and Skate Roadtrip. 123Kinect.com. Retrieved on 24 February 2013.
- ↑ https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/spongebobs-skate-and-surf-roadtrip